Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1) Reservation is made upon deposit equal to 30% of the value of the excursion.
2) No cancellation is accepted unless the seats are allocated to another customer-excursionist.
3) If the excursionist for any reason does not abide by the schedule rules for the departure of the coach as they are set by the Papanikola Guesthouse or the group guide, is not entitled to a refund.
4) Papanikola Guesthouse reserves the right to modify the program for technical reasons or force majeure, or even upgrade it.
5) Papanikola Guesthouse bears no responsibility for any item loss.
6) The participation price covers the expenses as mentioned in the program for each excursion and activity. Entrance to coffee shops or restaurants chosen by excursionists, as well as additional excursions where extra fees are applied, are excluded.
7) All tours include a leader and a guide.
8)Refund will not be granted in case the excursionist interrupts the schedule before the end of the excursion for any reason.
9) Papanikola Guesthouse reserves the right to change the size of the coaches, depending on the number of participants in each excursion.
10) In case of force majeure (e.x. itinerary cancellation, strikes, extreme weather conditions, etc.) all costs of stay or transportation by another more expensive means, are borne by the excursionists, if by its nature it is impossible to predict them.
11) Papanikola Guesthouse reserves the right to cancel at any time any scheduled activity, if the participation is deemed insufficient or inappropriate for security reasons , without any further obligation to compensate, except for the refund of money already received within 15 days.
12) Papanikola Guesthouse bears no responsibility in case the excursionists interrupt the trip schedule and separate themselves from the group. 13) Luggage travels under the responsibility of the excursionists. Papanikola Guesthouse is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities. 14) A prerequisite for the excursion is the participation of 6-24 people.
***Participation in the excursion entails the acceptance of all the aforementioned terms automatically and without any reservation.
Cookies & Privacy
Tel: +30 2710 43 11 70
Mobile: +30 6982 591 544
During your visit to hotelpapanikola.gr you may be asked to provide your personal information such as name, surname, place of residence, etc., as a rule to process your reservations or to provide our services. This data submitted on the page is kept solely for reasons related to your transactions with us, the improvement of the services provided and the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party (except as provided by law ).
Για οποιαδήποτε απορία ή πρόταση ή δήλωση που σχετίζεται με αυτά τα θέματα παρακαλούμε επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας με όλους τους διαθέσιμους τρόπους επικοινωνίας που εντοπίζονται στην ιστοσελίδα μας.
Σε οποιαδήποτε χρονική στιγμή ο χρήστης διατηρεί το δικαίωμα ενημέρωσης ή και αντίρρησης στην περαιτέρω επεξεργασία των δεδομένων αυτών σύμφωνα με την κείμενη νομοθεσία.
What is a cookie? A "cookie" is a small text file that is downloaded to your device, such as a computer or smartphone, when you access our web pages.
When we refer to cookies, we include: first and third party cookies, tracking pixels and add-ons, including third-party technologies, other tracking technologies.
All cookies have an owner who tells you who owns the cookie. The holder is the domain specified in the cookie. Every time you visit our website, we place cookies on your device for different reasons. These cookies are called "first party" cookies, while cookies defined by a different owner, such as social media platforms or ad network / technology providers, are called "third party" cookies.
Below you will find more detailed information about our cookies and why they are used.
How to disable cookies? You can easily stop your browser from accepting cookies by adjusting your browser's cookie settings.
All commercial web browsers have cookie management functionality.
Check your browser to learn more about how to delete or disable cookies, etc.
If you choose to disable cookies, you may experience limitations in functionality and deterioration of the user experience.
What kind of cookies do we use and why? Our cookies are grouped into four categories:
Highly necessary cookies
Cookies Performance cookies tell us about how you use the website and help us improve it. For example, these cookies count the number of visitors to our site and see how visitors navigate when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
Functional cookies allow our site to remember your preferences, helping you to customize your content on our site. This type of cookie enables us to identify products and services that we believe are of interest to you and related to you. This way we can remember you when you return to our site and offer you the best possible user experience.
Marketing cookies are a key part of the way we provide marketing to our websites. Among other uses, cookies allow us to display more relevant ads, providing information, offers and offers based on your browsing patterns and how you interact with our site. Then we can present you a site content that is more relevant to you, satisfying your interests and preferences. Cookies allow you to limit the number of times an ad is displayed. Cookie marketing can be used to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns on third party websites.
What is the legal reason for using cookies?
How long are cookies stored in your browser or device?
Cookies can be stored for various periods of time in your browser or on your device.
Permanent cookies (or persistent cookies) will be stored in one of your browser subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser will delete them based on the time period contained in the cookie file. Their duration depends on the expiration date written on them.
Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser. When you restart your browser and return to the site that created the cookie, the site will not recognize you.
Other detection technologies Information collected through other detection technologies, such as tags and pixels, is stored for 24 months.